Friday, June 17, 2016

The Hudson Clocktower, Re-imagined


Hudson has had lots of famous visitors throughout its history. I’m sure some of them must have been artists. So what if they visited Hudson, fell in love with the clock tower, and used it as inspiration for their art? It could happen, right?

So I had to ask myself: “What if other artists were also inspired by the clock tower?”

I just had to wonder. Then I got out my paintbrushes and created paintings as if the clocktower had been their muse.

Picasso, Monet, Magritte, Dali - they are all represented in this tongue-in-cheek series of paintings.

Those paintings are on display June 10-30 at

Uncommon Art
178 1/2 N. Main Street
Hudson, OH 44236

http://www.lifeneedsart.com/blog/what-if-famous-artists-were-inspired-by-our-clock-tower/

Post a Comment