Saturday, November 29, 2014

Looking for a creative gift?



As we head into the holiday season, I would be honored if you would consider giving my artwork as gifts to your friends and family. The trend in gift giving is for unique, handmade items, which are perfect those hard-to-shop-for folks who seem to have everything. Stop by the studio and let's see what we can find to:

  • Liven up a nook with a colorful painting
  • Brighten up an outfit with a handpainted scarf
  • Cheer up someone's mailbox with a one-of-a-kind greeting card

And don't forget yourself - sometimes, the best gifts are the ones we give ourselves!

Gift Certificates
Not sure what to choose? Try a gift certificate. They are good for artwork, scarves, art classes, and private lessons, and they never expire. Available in any amount: from $5, perfect for stocking stuffers, to, well, any other amount you want.

Gift certificates are also available online in my Etsy shop. They can be used toward purchases from my Etsy shop or in person at my studio in Hudson, Ohio. If you don't see the amount you need, just let me know and I'll set up a custom listing for you.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lifeneedsart?section_id=16403852

Art On Sale 
Today through December 1st, selected art will be 25% off!

Visit my studio in person at 220 N. Main St., 2nd Floor, Hudson, Ohio 44236.

No comments: