Friday, August 26, 2011

Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap, The Wrap-Up

The postcard swap has been fun. I sent off cards of my artwork with a little note on the back. Then, every few days, I’d get a delightful surprise in the mail – a new postcard with a wonderful image on the front and a note on the back. All the cards came from artists I hadn’t met yet, either in person on online, but each one is unique and fascinating. I’ve received 6 wonderful cards from nearby states to as far away as Australia.

See the postcards...

7 comments:

amberlee said...

Thanks for your postcard! Beautiful.

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks, Amber!

Anna said...

Looks like you received a beautiful collection of cards! This exchange was such a treat :)

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks, Anna. The swap was fun, wasn't it??

Jo Murray said...

Nice collection Anna. Good on Kat!

Katie said...

Yay! So glad you liked the card I sent. What a fun experience that was. See you soon

lifeneedsart said...

Yes, it's a great card, Katie! It was even the first to arrive.