Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 Calendar

In all the flurry over my recent shows and holiday preparations, I completely forgot to show you my 2010 calendar!

Each month features a different artwork painted within the past year. Some are snowflakes, some are flowers, some fish, and even a few abstracts. Very cheerful images!

The calendar is wall sized, so it is 11x17 when fully opened, and spiral bound. The months have plenty of room to write appointments.

Calendars are available in my CafePress Shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/life_needs_art.414267166

And there might just be enough time to get one for Christmas (sorry sorry sorry!). There's certainly enough time to get one before the New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that s really nice...Your snowflakes are great..!!

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks, Robin! I love making snowflakes -- makes me feel like a little kid again. ;)