Saturday, December 05, 2009

Small Painting Holiday Show and Sale


Hudson Society of Artists
Small Painting Holiday Show and Sale

December 5, 2009 – January 2, 2010

Laurel Lake Retirement Community
200 Laurel Lake Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236

I've entered two paintings in the show: "Snowflake Collage" (top) and "Joy" (a small watercolor).

I dropped them off this morning and spent the day running errands. Since the show was being hung today, on my way home, I thought I'd swing by the show to see how it looked. Much to my surprise -- and delight -- "Joy" was already marked as sold!

If you're in the area, stop by any time and take a look at the show. If you're interested in any of the paintings, each artist has posted their contact information with their paintings so you can contact them directly.

No comments: