Monday, February 01, 2010

Another Attempt At Panache Figs


I liked the first painting of figs enough that I did another. The figs are larger in this one, but the arrangement and colors are pretty much the same. The style is a little looser.

I'm not entirely sure this one is finished, so I popped it in a frame and hung it up where I can look at it for a few days. So far, I'm fond of it.

As with the other, this one is acrylic paints on 8x10 inch canvas.

The first fig painting is here: http://lifeneedsart.blogspot.com/2010/01/panache-figs-finished.html

5 comments:

Heather Gaynor said...

Beautiful! I think it turned out great...not that there was any doubt. :)

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks! I'm liking it more as I look at it. :)

Hybrid J said...

Loving this and what a coincident - I'm wearing a cologne by Jo Malone which is "wild fig"! As per last time, I love the way you use the greens. Great work!

Pattie said...

Completely love this, wonderful work and love the texture :)

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks, Hybrid, Pattie! Very kind comments -- I do appreciate it!