Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Sketchbook Project, 2010 Library Tour


What a cool flyer! The folks at Art House Co-op put this together to advertise the Sketchbook Project.

The first show was January 29-30 in Atlanta, and the 6 remaining shows are listed on the flyer. If you happen to be in  Brooklyn, Boston, Los Angeles, St. Louis, or Chicago, stop in and check out a book!

Details about the project and exhibits are on their web site:  

See my earlier post about my entry for the show:

more photos are on Flickr:



3 comments:

kat said...

very cool Karen! I'll go see it in April when it comes to LA.

lifeneedsart said...

Excellent, Kathryn! Take some photos if you can! ;)

Kathryn Hansen said...

i will try...i haven't gotten comfortable with that yet...altho i see everyone else taking photographs in galleries! i'll try and push myself out of my comfort zone!!