Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Call for Artists: Shore Showcase, July 10

I've recently received this invitation for an art show at the Shore in Euclid. I'm not sure if I will be able to exhibit, but I'm passing it along in case you know someone who might want to participate -- or stop by on the day of the show!

Shore Showcase
July 10, 2010 @ the Shore in Euclid
Featuring a huge selection of Cleveland-area artists and bands, drinks, and more!

The cost is only $20 for a table or wall space. You will keep all the profits you make from this event! I’ve selected a diverse variety of artists to attend, so artwork will be very unique and non-redundant.

If you are not familiar with Cirque Imaginaire, the Traveling Art Gallery & Bazaar, please visit our website at www.cirqueimaginaire.com. Our last show was extremely successful. To top it off, we’ve made some huge upgrades since our last event. Ample free parking is available, and as always, our CI shows are free for guests and open to the public.

Don't miss this great opportunity to display and sell your art work! You'll also get a free listing on our website with photos of your work and direct links to YOUR personal website, etsy, etc. Plus, heavy volume event = more sales opportunities for YOU!

If you are interested in participating, please contact me within this week and I will send you more details regarding this event. I can be reached at http://www.cirqueimaginaire.com/contact.html.

Wishing you the best of luck in all of your creative pursuits, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Erin M. Carek
www.erinmcarek.com
www.cirqueimaginaire.com

No comments: