Friday, November 19, 2010

Reflections - Day 19

 

Silly me! I'd almost forgotten these photos until I was cleaning off my phone just now. I took these on Friday the 12th when I went to the Cleveland Art Museum. Any guess what it is?

When I parked in the garage at the museum, I'd backed into my spot. When I left the museum to go home, it was almost 5PM and very sunny. I hopped in my car, stuck the key in the ignition, put the car in drive, and looked up. THAT was right in front of me!

The car opposite me had pulled into its space with its nose up against the concrete wall. Sunlight was reflecting off the hood of the car onto the wall. Don't remember what type of car it was - some SUV crossover van thing I guess. Wasn't paying much attention to the vehicle.

I turned the car off, hopped out, ran across the garage, and clicked a couple pics while dodging traffic exiting the parking lot.

The photo below shows an uncropped version of the photo - you can see a tiny bit of the car in the lower right corner; the upper edge of the wall is at the top of the photo.

Darn cool, if I do say so myself.



2 comments:

Kat W said...

You're like me getting excited when you see a potential photo and happy to snap anywhere. My family make fun (in an affectionate way) sometimes with my obsession of snapping photos.

This made me think of dinasour bones - like the sort you see at the Natural History museum in London.

Kat :-)

lifeneedsart said...

Dinosaur bones - very cool, Kat!

Good for you, snapping photos wherever you go. I don't carry my camera with me, and things like this make me think I should. Images like this only last a split second, and you have to get them before they're gone.