Saturday, November 06, 2010

Squashed Collage - Day 2 Update


The collage that I made the other day from campaign literature was feeling a little rough and wrinkly, so off it went to relax with a bottle of wine - or a few. It's in between the boards there, being weighted down by everything heavy I could find in the house. Good thing wine is a multipurpose beverage.

After a few days high-pressure days, the collage is looking much better.


I have one more element that I'm thinking of adding, so I'm playing with the placement. Here's option 1:


And here's option 2:


Any preferences? Can you see the difference? Does it help at all or should I leave it out?

2 comments:

Kat W said...

Its like a creative spot the difference quiz :-) I like option 2 - the face looks better on the left. But to be honest both look good so go with your gut instinct.

A belated thank you for following me on Twitter. I'm now following you on there as well. I also have a facebook page 'Wright Story' which is linked from my blog if you would like to link up that way.

I'm loving "meeting" so many interesting people via aedm2010.

Kat :-)

lifeneedsart said...

Thanks for your suggestion, Kat! I was sure it had to go on the right but now that I see it in the small pics, the left looks good too. It always helps to look at images differently!

These small images make it easier to see the overall composition and flow, and now I have some ideas of ways to strengthen them.

And thanks for the Twitter follow. I'll check out your Facebook page. Take a look at mine if you get a chance. :)